Thursday 21 January 2010

Gabon v Zambia

I seem to be suffering from a very bad sleep pattern now! I fell asleep for about 30 mins during the Sprem Dellacqua match this morning and then went to bed a bit later. Unfortunately I have only managed about an hour.

So I have rooted around and found some Footy to bet on! African Cup of Nations final group matches.
oth matches are on at the same time and both have a team that needs a win and one that needs a draw.

I have chosen this match because the odds are better and Zambia need to win to progress. Gabon only need a draw but if Zambia go 1-0 up then Gabon will have to throw men forward and leave themselves exposed. Equally if it stays 0-0 for long Zambia will also have to go all out attack. Even if it gets to 1-1 Zambia will have to desperately try for the goal at the end. Thus I feel that the Over 2.5 goals market offers tremendous value @ 2.50.

I have reduced my stake to £1,000 for the footy and see where I get with it before the tennis starts again tonight or I fall asleep again.

Normally when I back goals they turn out to be borefests so this could be the perfect tonic to insomnia!

Good Luck if you're on and Happy Punting!!

Looks like I may have chosen the wrong match a goal in the 1st minute in the other!!

GOOOOOAAAALLLLL 0-1 Zambia take the lead in the 29th minute! Just as I hoped! Now Gabon have to attack and they have looked shaky at the back already! Make it 1-1 before half time please!

Half Time and it remains 0-1. Gabon will have to come out all guns blazing in the second half or they are out!! I could trade out for  just a £6 red now but I feel the goals will come. I'll get Bowie warmed up just in case!

The other match has had another goal right at the start of the half! 1-1 now!

60 minutes gone and still 0-1 However it's been end to end stuf this!! More goals have to come still plenty of time! 1-1 fairly soon woul be good though!

Goooooallll

0-2 in the 62nd minute! Not sure if that is the goal I wanted though! Let's hope Gabon send their keeper forward :-) Could green out now for £460 ish but I think there's more goals here! May look to get out for zero if the odds come back down that far!!

Wow 2-2 in the other match now I see!!

15 minutes to go and Unders is back as favourite! And dropping fast C'mon the 3rd goal!! Dance Dance Dance! Gabon have to throw everything forward for the last 10 at the very least!

Wow evens to 1.70 in less than 3 mins!! And 1.50 in another 2 mins!! 80 mins gone!

It's Bowie Time!!!

Bowie does it again!!! GOOOOAAAALLLLL 1-2














Over 2.5 Wins
Profit: £1,438.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux