Thursday 21 January 2010

Gisela Dulko v Ana Ivanovic

Ivanovic was 1.38 SP and even though she only won the 1st set in a tiebreak 1.19 is way too high at the start of the 2nd so I backed it.

Dulko to serve first and Ivanovic breaks so I have greened out but switched all my green to Dulko so my book is +900 GD 0 AI.

Ivanovic holds to love for a 2-0* lead!

Dulko needs to get a hold here or this could be over very quickly. She does hold.

1-2* Ivanovic to serve. Dulko need to get back here with a break. Although 1.14 on Ana is huge so I'm taking that for now! Even green £106 on both.














Dulko does break so maybe I was a bit hasty with the greening but the odds were wrong imho.

However Ivanovic is now 1.23 so I'm lumping back on her. Hope the break fest continues

Oh well Dulko held for 3-2* Still feel Ana is massively overpriced for this stage of the match. 1.31 now. I will certainly hold my bet here.

Need Ana to hold though! WOW 1.35 at 15-15 that's nearly SP!! OK we're over SP at 15-30!! LOL 1.50 at 15-40!!! Madness!! And back to deuce at 1.37!! Fingers gonna get burnt if she hold here!! GP an still 1.27???? Back to Deuce ... AH FFS BP #2 and 1.52!!! Break!! And now the odds drop to 1.50 LOL

4*-2 C'mon then Ana let's have a break back Dulko is nothing but a moonballer! A very nice looking moonballer but a moonballer none the less :-) from 30-0 to 30-40 take it Ana! Break!!

4-3* Need a hold now please Ana! I can't believe I am cheering for this spoilt brat!! It's amazing how cheaply I can be bought!!

In an ideal world I would like a hold then a break from Ivanovic so I can green out then Dulko fight back and win!

Here we go! Now Ana is blowing a 40-0 lead! 40-30 .. Holds!

4*-4 A break now would be nice. 0-15 and I'm out!

£184.66 on both is fine for me!















Now Dulko can win!!

And She Does!!! LOL

Dulko Wins 6-7 7-5 6-4
Profit: £184.66

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux