Saturday 9 January 2010

Janko Tipsarevic v Marin Cilic

I guess I should blame myself for wanting to bet on everything, but this schedule is starting to take it's toll. I had every intention of being up for the Henin v Clijsters match at am but here we are at 1pm and I've been up for about 15 mins!! I have also missed most of the Cilic match in which I really thought Marin was a great bet (such an aftertimer) The problem is that now I am going to lump on short odds as we reach the end of the match! I do hope I don't get burnt!!

The score is 6-1 4*-3 when I get involved at the lowly price of 1.05. Please do not choke Marin!!

5-3* Hold to 30 from Cilic. A break of the Tipsarevic serve for GSM would be good! MP #1!!!! Take It!!! ... Deuce ... MP #2 This time then!!! ...















Cilic Wins -1 6-3
Profit: £103.68

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux