Saturday 9 January 2010

Testing some new strategies

As I have just spent the last 4 or 5 hours down my local rugby club singing and drinking I decided that I would withdraw my bank back down to £100. That a significant withdrawal and certainly means no need to work for me next week!! :-)

It's funny how grown men still get excited by snow! Put a few of them together and the excitement goes stratospheric.  The faces of wives and girlfriends from the clubhouse window as the boys played in the snow was one of those "kodak moments".















Anyway on to the Punting....

With the £100 I am just going to try some different approaches this week as I just keep myself in touch with markets in the run up to the Australian Open. I'm leaning more to the laying side of things. Discussions on the blog with the likes of Rev and GVL to name but a couple have made me change tack somewhat and so I'll have a dabble at laying more often this week.

Good luck and happy punting!!!

1 comment:

  1. erm i can't recall ever saying you should abandon your strategy! lol given your success over the last few months i'd prefer to say if it ain't broke don't fix it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux