Friday 8 January 2010

Kim Clijsters v Andrea Petkovic

I can't see past Kim here despite her opponent having a big serve. The odds are too high they should not be in double figures in my opinion and as such I have lumped on from the start at 1.12.

The only way these odds are going to be troubled is if Kim wants to test something out in her game prior to the Australian Open. But at her age and experience you would think she won't need to.

Break first game for Clijsters. It was 30-0 the Kim won 4 straight points.

All green when Deuce on Kim's serve! £53.97 on both.

Well Well Petkovic breaks back!! Chucked my green across  hoping for a hold.
0-15 ... 0-30 ... 15-30 ... 15-40 ... Perhaps I should have left alone but still early days! ... Break!!

Profit: £0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux