Friday 8 January 2010

Tomas Berdych v Thomaz Bellucci

The score is 3-2* in the first set and I just get the feeling that a breakthrough for Berdych is imminent so I have lumped on at 1.24. Hoping to get a nice quick green that I can then maybe use to lay Berdy at low odds when he throws in obligatory choke! ;-)

15-30 C'mon Berdy do it for me!!  30-30 ... 40-30 ... Deuce ... BP!!! Take It!!! ... 2nd ... DF Break!!! That was nice :-)

And out at 1.12 for £145.75 on Both!














Tried to lay Berdych at 1.12 at the end of the first but just not taken!! Now the trainer is on and odds are rocketing!


Well I just couldn't help myself at 5*-6 in the 3rd I've got to take evens with a free game before a tiebreak so on I get.

15-0 ... 30-0 ... Darn c'mon Bellucci put some pressure on you dimwit!!! ... Ace 40-0 ... 2nd .... Holds!!

Tie break!!

Bellucci to serve 1st!!! Please hold!!!
0-1** FFS what a stupid punter I am!!!
0-2* Berdych making it look easy now. Bellucci looking knackered all of a sudden!
1**-2 MB back! Berdy should have won that point!! But I don't care!
2*-2 Nice point! Give us another hold and I'm back out!
2-3** WTF Doble effinFault!! Moron!!
2-4* I think Bellucci may have thrown it away with that DF but still a chance as it is Berdy!!
2**-5 Sends an easy one long!! Pffft
2*-6 Even Berdy can't throw this one!!
3-6** Two Double faults please Berdy!! It's only fair!
GSM BERDY

Iam officially a daft nugget!!














Greed is BAD!!!!!
Loss: £427.05

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux