Saturday 20 February 2010

Roddick v Querrey

Ah you've gotta love pissed up punting really!! Mindful of the fact that February is drawing to an end I thought I'd take a bit of Roddick for some easy money after getting in from the pub!! LOL

Well as you can see he lost the first but went a break up in the 2nd which is when I switched to Querrey. You never know he may have broken back!

Roddick went on to take the 2nd to level it 1-1.

I thought long and hard about redding out but held my nerve.

Querrey broke so I greened out right away early in the third for £849.68 on both.













Pissed up punting is Grrrrreat! :-)

Wow as I write this I see Querrey is now 4-0 up in the 3rd!!!

Told you Roddick was easy money :-o

Querrey wins 7-5 3-6 6-1
Profit: £849.68

5 comments:

  1. Lolololol Nothing for weeks then ure 1st post is surprise surprise a big winner. Lolololol How many big loosers u had but not posted? Lollolololol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! okey dokey! :-)

    But why keep your opinions anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Can you add my blog in your blog list, i'am a little beginner who are looking for discipline :

    enjoytennistrading.blogspot.com

    And congratulations for your strongs profits!!

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi 70k,

    well done and welcome back, have been a while since last time.

    your strategy is so simple and genius I wonder how much money I should lose before learn my lesson?!!

    keep it green
    Please any chance to add my blog to yours?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux