Thursday 10 June 2010

Dudi Sela v Andy Roddick

Decided not to top my bank up yet as some of the tennis has been a little unexpected this week. So with my £233 left I thought I'd just have a flutter or two.

Firts up is Sela. I got in when Roddick was 0-30 in his 1st service game of the 2nd set. Of course Roddick went on to hold.

I decided to hold my nerve throughout the set as Sela was serving well. He had other chances too but inevitably it went to a Tiebreak.

Roddick kept edging ahead of Sela but getting broken back. Because of this I felt that Roddick would probably go on to win the TB then sail through a 3rd.

So as soon as opportunity arose I bailed my bet and greened out. Although I gave some potential winnings away, if Roddick had won the TB I would have had little opportunity to trade out.

But tennis trading is always full of ups and downs and 5 shots later Sela clinched the match.

Never mind still a good profit.











Sela Wins
Profit: £124.00

2 comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux