Thursday 10 June 2010

Larcher De Brito v Govortsova (and farewell !!)

Perhaps a crazy bet this but hoping for a quickfire break for GSM!! Fancied De Brito to take this but as she's serving second I've gone the other way wish me luck!!

Govortsova leads 1-6 6-4 5-4* when I get on at 1.47 come on the break!!! 40/94 reurn points won and 13 BP's gives me some hope!!

15-0 ... 30-0 hmmm not going as planned! 40-0 FFS!! Hold to love!! Woe is me!!! 3 2nd serves that game too???

5*-5 Do not stuff this up now! Jeez 0-15 ... 15-15 ... 15-30! ... 30-30 Hold dammit!! ... Ah nuts!! 30-40 ... BREAK!!!

You couldn't make it up!!! Fancied the other player to the one I put my money on!!! Mug Central here we come!! LOL

Come on ladies don't disappoint let's have the break back please!

15-0 ... 30-0 ... 40-0 ...  GSM!!!

There we go end of the road.

It's been fun but I enjoyed my time away more than I've enjoyed being back. I thought about not coming back at all, but actually trying it again has cemented firmly in my mind that I do not wish to continue.

Since my 10k thread last summer I had far too much involvement in betting for my liking. The ride was great and I've managed to make a decent profit on it. However I recognise the change and I stated all along that these things come and go. Recognising that the end of the road is nigh is the only way to stay in profit.

I will still have the odd punt but I will go back to the fun betting for a few quid rather than a few thousand!!

Good luck to you all and Happy Punting!!!

14 comments:

  1. If you really are going then fair play 70k. Great fun and always an entertaining read.

    Hope you change your mind but if not all the best in what you do.

    To immortalise your catchphrase

    "Happy punting"

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear you are off! you were my inspiration in those crazy world of punting. All the best whatever you do.
    best regards,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the future mate, you had a good ride!

    Rod Hull

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck 70k.

    See you tomorrow.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS, can I use your Adsense account.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a great Journey. I came across this blog by pure chance many months ago. Unlike the vast majority of blogs I popped in to read, yours was refreshingly honest and great to follow. There are many cynical people on the net and too many blogs who boast of huge profits but never give any real proof of the trades that earned the profit. The screen shots and commentary that you have written gives a much greater insight how the trades were completed. Win or lose you have been honest. Your style is not to everyone's liking but has proved to be an inspiration to many people. I wish you well for the future, M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the future 70k.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey 70k, you are a loss in the punters world and def will be missed. I always enjoyed your threads. Too bad this has to end now. I don't have the right words to express how unique and great all of this was. Although I only knew you through cyberspace you always were kind to people. Keep it up. Hope to cu more often :)

    Btw I understand your decision but it's def kind of sad when you go ;)

    Are you keeping this blog? I hope you will. Take care and all the best for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. blimey! that was rather sudden

    ReplyDelete
  10. smart man.
    good luck on the important things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a real shame, your posts have been fascinating reading ever since you did your £100 to £10k challenge. I have followed several bets but didn't have the guts to follow many!

    For what it is worth I hope you will reconsider after looking at the last bet you have placed here. The vast majority of your bets have been placed on near certain results, ie a break up etc. where the match has already moved in your favour (but the odds drop), whereas here you bet banking on a break in serve. I suspect previously you may have placed a bet on this but not ALL... Regardless, I wish you all the best for the future

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck mate, looking forward to the e-book on ebay.

    http://fieldsofmurray.blogspot.com/2010/07/sponsor-needed-for-boxing.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you give us a summary of your best bits?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux