Thursday 13 January 2011

Football: Almeria v Deportivo La Coruna
















With 33 mins gone I thought I'd have a punt on under 2.5 goals on odds of 1.38 and look to trade out at half time. It seemed everyone else had the same thought as I had to chase the market down very quickly to 1.33.

As my bet started to get matched ... "SUSPENDED" !!!!

1-0 Almeria! One saving grace is that not all was matched! So on the market opening I have decided to get the rest on at 1.87. No goals till half time should see the odds tumble again. I need 1.55 to get out green. May take till 55 mins ish for that though!

Half time and still 1-0 odds now at 1.70. Bring on the dull football please!

60 mins gone and I've greened out for  £4.18 either side at 1.40.










Perhaps I should have hung on! still 1-0 after 88 mins!

Finishes 1-0

Under 2.5 Goals Wins
Profit: £4.18

A Few Seconds of Panic: A 5-Foot-8, 170-Pound, 43-Year-Old Sportswriter Plays in the NFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux