Thursday 13 January 2011

Tennis: David Nalbandian v Nicolas Almagro

I don't usually do tips but I really fancy Fat Bandy here tonight! He was excellent the other night and though I haven't seen all his matches the score line have been impressive so early in the season showing a rich vein of form. On the other hand while I fancied Almagro and backed him against Mannarino he didn't look that convincing despite winning through in the end!

Nalbandian really will blow Almagro off the court if their previous matches are anything to go by. He can be prone to a slow start but he showed no signs of that the other night. also the fact he has only been broken once in 3 matches is very encouraging as opposed to Almagro who has been broken 4 times in 2 matches against opposition no where near the quality of Nalbandian.

I have taken and early price of 1.37 as I feel that the price will shorten considerably, especially if we have people chasing should Real Madrid not beat Athletico!

So I guess if you want to make some nice cash a lay of Nalbandian is the way forward with my predicting abilities of late!!

Well a shaky game a piece to start with but both heldd from deuce. Almagro holds again more comfortably this time to take a 1*-2 lead at the change over. As long as Bandy hold here hopefully he will push on once he's got the two jittery first service games under his belt.

A good hold from Nalbandian to 15 was followed by another shaky hold from Almagro with a couple of deuces. Bandy had 15-30 and thought he was going to do it but plenty of time yet as long as he keeps holding!

Bandy holds well again and gets to deuce on ALmagro's serve. But two aces from Almagro bring the hold and  3*-4. Just keep doing what you're doing David!

Well Almagro had the trainer on to look at his blisters or something so I went to the loo and made a cup of tea. No idea what happenned but Bandy is 5*-4 up on my return Yay!!!!

Hold now Bandy!

Hold he does from 0-30!! Terrible miss hit from Bandy at 30-30 too! Set Nalbandian 6-4.

Out and grenn green (thanks Bruce!) £8.00 Bandy £7.99 Almagro










 Should have stuck with my bet! It seems my tip has actually come in!!!
 Hope some followed but I wouldn't recommend it normally!

David Nalbandian Wins 6-4 6-2
Profit: £8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux