Saturday 9 June 2012

Holland v Denmark

Back to the footy at Euro 2012. Game 3 sees Holland take on Denmark. Denmark are not a bad team but in my opinion they have one real weak spot and that is in goal. I believe that they are going to start with Stephan Andersen of Evian in the French league. I don't know much about him but anyone kept out of a Charlton team a few years ago by Dean Kiely ain't gonna be great! I saw the match versus Brazil when he came on for Sorensen and he wasn't the best or overly confident.

This compunded with the fact that Van Persie, Robben and Sneijder are going to be pepperring him with shots makes me think there's goals in this. I'm going for Over 1.5 Goals at 1.38. Denmark will have their chances too as Holland are much better up front than they are at the back so here's to a goal fest.

Good luck what ever you're having a punt on!

Kiki Bertens - Holland Number 3
















10 minutes gone and whilst there have been no clear cut chances both teams have had the opportunities. Bodes well for goals. Odds on Over 1.5 are now out to 1.48.

20 mins gone and this is all Holland. They are far too relaxed for my liking though, happy to stroke it around at the back rather than bang in the goals! Odds now 1.60.

Booooooom! 0-1 Denmark take the lead!! 23 Mins gone. Michael Krohn-Dehli the scorer.
The goals have to come now as Holland will have to come out of there shels and attack, attack, attack! Odds now 1.12.

Oooooh Holland hit the post on 35 mins. Odds 1.19.

42 minutes gone and van Persie should have scored when played clean through. His 1st toch let him down though at it remains 0-1.

Half time then and still 0-1. Holland may want to up their tempo a bit though they should be in the lead. Odds 1.27.

How Holland aren't winning this let alone drawing I'll never know. They could have had 3 this half already! 60 mins gone and still 0-1. Odds are 1.38. I think if I was Dutch I would be throwing things at my telly by now!

70 mins gone and still  0-1. Hmm should I be getting nervous? Huntelaar coming on now so hopefully he'll bag a goal. Odds 1.71.

80 mins gone. Dance Dance Dance !!! Give me a freakin goal please! Odds are now 1.80 for Under 1.5 goals.

85 mins gone and still no 2nd goal. Woe is me :-( Odds 1.50 for unders now.

Bottled it and got out while I can big red on both now.

It finishes 0-1.




Over 1.5 Goals Loses
Loss: £1,293.97
Bank: £669.95

Castle Cover Home Insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux