Tuesday 5 June 2012

Hvidovre v Sollerod-Vedbaek

Ok so I'm now £750 down. Originally wanted to risk £250 but then chased with the extra £500. I don't mind losing £1,000 so will load up another £100 which leaves me at £850 invested.

And so to the betting. Just waiting for the tennis and thought I'd have a punt on that well known Danish Division 2 East football! Looking at the table this league has plenty of goals and I guess that's whay the odds are so low. SO I'm going against the money and back Under 4.5 goals. 17 mins in and I can still get 1.31 which is remarkable at 0-0.

  Malou Ejdesgaard (Danish Number 3)

















Ok 35 mins gone so am wary of goal just before half time. Laying off at 1.14 for even green.














£14.26 guaranteed return either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux