Tuesday 5 June 2012

Roger Federer v Juan Martin Del Potro

Well well. JMDP has taken the first two sets and leads 3-6 6-7 I have decided that this is too big a comeback needed by the Fed of today. Fed two years ago would probably still be odds on! Anyway taken Del Potro at 1.41. So watch as Fed comes back now!!!


FAir play to Federer you can never write him of as he takes a 3-0* lead in the 3rd. However Juan Martin Del Potro's girlfriend, Cecilia de Liberti looks like pure filth! Hardly the homemaker that Mirka is.

Hold from Del potro brings up 3*-1 really need a break back here. Well we have Deuce ... BP Take It!! ... Deuce ... If only? I think a break here may finally crush Roger spirit. ... GP ... A hold and a set win may have quite the opposite effect though! ... Holds! Grrrrrr.

4-1*

AH nuts Fed breaks again to love for 6-2 and the 3rd set. That was quick! C'mon potty get back in the groove and close this match out here!

Fed holds easily for 1-0*

Uh oh 30-0 to 30-30 is JMDP spent? ... BP ... Deuce ... BP#2 ... Break!! FFS I have derailed the Potro Express with this bet! 2*-0.

0-15 c'mon then ... 15-15 ... 30-15 ... 40-15 ... 40-30 ... Holds for 3-0*

LOL Break for 4*-0 Looks like I'm on the cripple in the decider then!

Fed takes the 4th 6-0 lets hope Potty recovers for the decider!

0-15 ... 0-30 ... 15-30 ... 30-30 ... 30-40 TAKE IT peg leg!!! ... Deuce ... BP#2 This time? ... Deuce ... GP ... Deuce ... GP#2 ... Holds for 1-0* Can Del Potro hold?

Don't know what hapenned to my updates on this but anyway suffice to say Federer won and I spunked my bank LOL £850 down now this weekend. I should have gone out and got some hookers instead!

2 comments:

  1. Apart from the losing money part, this blog is like the best punting soap opera ever! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Mets. Glad it's not just me talking to myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux