Wednesday 6 June 2012

Portugal U21 v Albania U21

Can't believe how low the odds are for Overs on this match. Well actually I can but am disappointed as I wanted around 1.50 for Over 2.5. It is, however, at 1.33! Even Over 3.5 is odds on at 1.80.

I should probably shy away from this as it seems too low but I'm out this evening so will lump on regardless to keep the bank ticking over whilst I sup a pint or two.

Over 2.5 is the bet then at 1.33. Let's hope it's printing money... Famous Last Words!

Nice pic of a young and up and coming Portuguese tennis player Barbara Luz. Looks alright in this photo but don't get too excited as she doesn't in most others. Still you never know! And as she's number 4 in Portugal let's hope they bag 4 tonight.

Barbara Luz - Portuguese Number 4

























Well bugger me! My bet was next in line to be taken and I set it to keep in play... but the 1st goal was so early it wasn't taken! So I won £0 as no bet FFS I bet that wouldn't have been the case if it had ended up 2-0! As it turns out it ended 3-1 and I would have comfortably won £200+ still win some lose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux