Wednesday 6 June 2012

Sport Recife v Palmeiras

After the disappointment of not getting my bet matched in the last match I'm gonna have a late night pissed up punt on the Brazilian Footy. Going for Over 1.5 Goals at a much nicer price of 1.44. The higher price obviously refects the greater risk but looking at the two games I would have thought this was the more likely to get 2 goals yet the other match is only offering 1.36 so I've plumped for this one.

Vivian Segnini - Brazilian Number 3

























Lovely photo of the Brazilian Number 3. Only need 2 goals so 3 would be great. This was taken from her own Facebook site. https://www.facebook.com/people/Vivian-Segnini/713665550 please give her lots of messages of support as I hope we see her break into the big time in the near future.

Get In!!! Goal after 14 mins. Now for another and I can get some much needed kip. Still 0-0 in the other match.

Booom! 1-1 after 37 mins. Gamble landed pissed up punting is the best. AN as for Vivian Segnini she is obviously a good luck charm. I can't wait to see her name in the markets on Betfair some time soon as she rises up the rankings.

Profit: £268.88
Bank: £906.11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux