Friday 12 October 2012

£350 to £15,000 Challenge

Hello everyone. Not been about as been enjoying my summer then busy with other things. What a summer of sport it has been though! Whilst the leaves may be falling from the trees and the nights rapidly drawing in I thought I'd try and bring some sunshine to the autumn and try and follow on from a successful summer with what I think is my hardest challenge yet!

Starting with £350 tonight at 11pm GMT on Friday I aim to have turned it into £15,000 by midnight on Sunday.

Again no rules as such and not particularly sticking to any sport. It will be a hotch potch of various bets and believe me when I say there really is no system just punts.

I hope you enjoy the ride and I hope I get past the first bet!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux