Sunday 15 February 2015

Sunday 15th February 2015


Johanna Hyoty - Finnish tennis player 23 today

After yesterday's failings I hope to get back to winning ways today.

I'll start with a bit of rugby. It's Scotland v Wales and I was torn on this. I really fancy Scotland to get the win here but do I risk cold hard cash on it? They are a very juicy 2.92. Amazingly Scotland +15.5 points is at 1.20. The other bet I'm interested in is Over 3.5 match tries at 2.14.

So I'll have a nibble of all three bets  think.

Scotland v Wales: Back Scotland for £50 @ 2.92 (Potential Profit: £91.20)

Scotland v Wales: Back Scotland + 15.5 Points for £300 @ 1.20 (Potential Profit: £57.00)

Scotland v Wales: Back Over 3.5 Tries for £50 @ 2.14 (Potential Profit: £54.15)

On to some football and we have the FA Cup match between Arsenal and Middleborough. Arsenal will want ensure passage to the next round at the 1st attempt here so I'm backing them for the win.

Arsenal v Middleborough: Back Arsenal for £100 @ 1.46 (Potential Profit: £43.93)

In Spain Barcelona need to keep up the pressure on Real Madrid at the top of the league and have what should be a straight forward match against Levante today. However 1.06 is a bit skinny! There should be plenty of goals and the odds reflect this, but that is where my money is going.

Barcelona v Levante: Over 3.5 Goals for £100 @ 1.51 (Potential Profit: £48.45)

Good luck all and hopefully a profitable day today.

Happy Punting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux