Sunday 15 February 2015

Valentine's Day Massacre!

Well that wasn't a great day yesterday!

A bit of misfortune with Mike Brown going off injured early in the first half in the rugby. Then I don't know what hapenned to PSG. 2-0 up and cruising at half time. Caen got what probably seemed like a consolation goal on 89 minutes only to get the equaliser in the 2nd minute of stoppage time. It did trade at 1.01 so hopefully if anyone got on they traded out? I didn't unfortunately :-(

Then on to the main event and Liverpool came from behind to win 1-2 with goals from daniel Sturridge and Adam Lallana, and in the process land my Over 1.5 Goals bet.
Emily Jubb - Mrs Adam Lallana

The other two bets I mentioned, Bayern & Real Madrid, both won. I didn't get on myself.

Mike Brown to score anytime: LOSS £100

PSG v Caen: LOSS £100

Crystal Palace v Liverpool Over 1.5 Goals: PROFIT £99.75

Daily Total: LOSS £100.25

Yearly Profit: + £151.69

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux