Friday 30 October 2009

Philipp Kohlschreiber v Nicolas Almagro

It was a finely balanced 1st set with Kohlschreiber taking it 7-5 with only one break in the match.

A 1.55ish Starting price makes me think there is good value in a 1.21 price at the start of the 2nd set. So having a nibble of that.

And a break straight away is very nice indeed to give Kohlschreiber a 1*-0 lead. He did face 3 break points in the first set and it's far from over but I'll confidently hold my position for now.

2-0* Odds still a couple of ticks too high for me. A bit of pressure on this service gane and I may get out at a decent price.
2*-1 A strong hold now should be enough for me to get out as a 3-1 lead always looks bigger than it really is!
3-1* Hold to love and market drops 1 tick!! :( OK I'll just ride it out then. Hope the market gets stung by another break now!
3*-2 Hmmm up 2 ticks! Does the market not realise that the higher the number of games played the closer we are to it finishing???
4-2 Kohlschreiber should see it out from here. Hopefully Almagro will be broken here though!
4*-3 Only two more holds and we're home :)
5-3* Holds after giving me a bit of a scare with deuce! Now break for GSM and get this over with!
5*-4 Gonna have to serve it out and send Almagro on the next flight back to Spain. He must be due to start his holidays.  I've layed a little off just in case!


Kohlschreiber Wins 7-5 6-4
Profit: £67.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux