Friday 30 October 2009

Post Reflection Punting

After my Reflections post yesterday I did carry on punting to a degree.
My stakes were vastly reduced so I was trying to get £200 matched on the first match.


Serena Williams v Elena Dementieva
Profit: £33.21
I wasn't able to get fully matched on this.






Svetlana Kuznetsova v Venus Williams
Profit: £53.50
A few trades with relatively small stakes made a nive return.





Shaun Murphy v Stephen Hendry
Profit: £44.59
This was a bit nuts.
No pics, no scoreboard, no idea, backed and then layed.
Even green all round! I love Snooker ;)


Palmeiras v Goias
Profit: £92.19
Usual Over 1.5 bet here. Topped up with a little more when still 0-0 just before half time.


All in all a very good day and brought my percentage increase for the week so far to over 10,000% :-)
However I will reduce my stakes a bit today as still recovering from some of the comments from yesterday, unless of course I see a sure fire thing ;)

Good luck today everyone and happy punting.

2 comments:

  1. Why should u care about the comments ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't I guess but we all get affected by outside influences unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux