Tuesday 24 November 2009

Juan Martin Del Potro v Fernando Verdasco

Thanks to GVL for the information regarding Verdasco. I was nearly tempted to get in from the off, however discipline is what is needed as I am much happier getting in later on in play.

If you missed what GVL said then basically Verdasco has apparently said he wants to save himself for the Davis Cup final so probably isn't that bothered here. That is perfectly understandable I suppose, as he realistically has no chance of winning here, so wouldn't want to pick up and niggles prior to a Davis Cup final.

The only thing stopping me is that fear that Del Potro may still be injured and after a three set match against Murray the other day he may have aggravated it. I don't know though, purely speculating. These things have to be taken into consideration when trading on Betfair because of the retirement rules obviously.

Perhaps backing Del Potro at a bookie that voids on retirement is the way forward here.

Anyway I'll wait and see how the match unfolds before getting involved.

Right it's 1-1 and I've seen enough to get involved at least for the short term. All in Del Potro at 1.58

15-40 Take one!! 30-40 Take IT!!!!  And break!! I love it when my timing is right :-)

Green and out


£138.30 on Both

Del Potro Takes the 1st Set 6-4.
Verdasco takes the 2nd 6-3. Verdasco may take this as Del Potro's body language looks like a defeated man. He'll need a momentum shift to win now.

Del Potro :-D gets the break then holds for a 5-2* lead in the 3rd. That's enough for me to get back in at 1.06. C'mon the break!!! Back out at 1.04!

£153.30 on both
Well I wish I'd layed some more of that 1.04 as Verdasco has broken back for 5-4* Game On!!

Del Potro Wins 6-4 3-6 7-6(1)
Profit: £153.30

2 comments:

  1. Nice one. I have just started trading the tennis and am finding it more profitable than the football. Just layed Del Potro and greened up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done GG :-) Always take the green when you can!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux