Tuesday 24 November 2009

Roger Federer v Andy Murray

Well seeing as I've been stuck in the over 13 corners market I haven't been able to get involved in this as yet. As I write Murray is 5-3 up and about to serve for the first set.

I am a Murray fan as long as he doesn't do his silly injured grimace when I have money on him so I would love for him to win the title here and hopefully reclaim 3rd spot in the rankings.

Some call Federer the Greatest of All Time but my vote would have to stay with Borg on that one!

I guess this match could be billed as The GOAT v The Dunblane KID :-)

Well no surprises here I guess. Murray took the first 6-3, Federer the second 6-3. I can't pick a winner but my heart says Murray. The Betfair market favours Fed but not by a lot at 1.89.

It seems the Market was right as Fed cruised to a 6-1 final set win. I didn't manage to get involved in thhis match myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux