Tuesday 24 November 2009

Rubin Kazan v Dinamo Kiev

The way the group lies at the moment they could both do with a win here tonight so that should indicate a willingness to attack. On the other hand a defeat would end their campaign son they may go defensive. I hope it's the first as I've gone for over 1.5 Goals here at a massive 1.46!!

Apparently it's snowing so I have no idea how that will impact but hopefully the Keepers will suffer from snow blindness :-)

20 Mins gone and still 0-0
I guess not many folk fancy goals as Over 1.5 is already in the mid 1.70's :-(

40 mins played and not only is it still 0-0 but there hasn't even been a shot on goal :o !!!! Bowie may be needed early in the 2nd at this rate!

0-0 at half time. Almost a great goal right at the end but a fine save from the Kiev keeper and the follow up header which was to an open goal ended up on the roof of the net. What was quite worrying was the fact that only 12 secs of injury time were added when there was well over a minute of stoppage time by my watch.

Not looking good. I brought Bowie on and even he couldn't score. I put my green onto unders so now my book stands at:
-£739.87 Under 1.5
£0.00 Over 1.5

0-0 Final score
Loss: £739.87

2 comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux