Thursday 19 November 2009

LDU v River Plate (Uru)

Looking at this match I was going to go for my standard Over 1.5 goals,. However 1.24 is far too skinny for a South American match in my humble opinion. Therefore I looked at the over 4.5 market. 1.24 for Under 4.5 goals seems much better value for me. A nice 0-0 after 30 mins would be a satisfactory outcome and not unusual for these games! If it works out like that I may look to trade off and then back over 1.5 depending on the odds.

It's on Betfair video but if you need a link click here. 

Hmmm iffy penalty gives the home side a 1-0 lead after 16 mins. Hope it stays tight now!
2-0 after 28 mins!! This is not going well I was trying to lay off for a tiny green when that one went in! :-(

Right I've switched this may turn into a goal fest so 1 more before half time and this will give me the opportunity to get out I hope. May be a daft move... but hey so was not backing Over 1.5! :-(
-49.82 Under 4.5
56.52 Over 4.5

Dance dance dance!!! :-)

3-0 on the stroke of halftime! I can now green out for £3ish but may let this ride! River are going to struggle more and more as they get tired at altitude I guess so could well end up being over 4.5. At least I've got half time to think about it. Thank god for the switch! :-)

Well  I went outside for a fag and decided to green up as it's more than a 10% gain of bank.


£5.85 on both

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux