Sunday 22 November 2009

Roger Federer v Fernando Verdasco

Well I just wasn't sure on this one before the off and I'm still not. Federer was 1.21 at the start so would have been a great lay to trade with hindsight as Verdasco has taken the 1st set 6-4. I still don't feel confident enough to get involved in this so will watch and see how the second set develops. Trading the serve may be an option this set though.

Well I wish I'd listened to my own advice 8 service holds and we have 4-4. Had I traded that I would have had a nice green now! Oh well.....

Make that 9 holds! :-( ..... 10 ... 11 and Federer breaks for the set 7-5.
Deciding set it is then Federer to serve first will be an advantage if it's still on serve towards the end of the set.

Well that was a disappointing final set, Federer wins it 6-1 and I didn't manage to get on all match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux