Sunday 22 November 2009

Atlanta Falcons @ New York Giants


All in on the Giants at home today. Not got much time for a write up as having my dinner.

However 1.34 is fine for me. Hopefully add more when my belly is full :-)

Well not exactly the start I had been hoping for. Falcons lead 7-3 early in the 2nd Quarter. I was hoping for a strong 1st half from the Giants so I could trade out and move on.

And now they go and end a great drive with a missed field goal attempt from 31 yards!!

That's more like it Manning seems to be having a good game here the score doesn't reflect the game in my opinion. Giants lead 10-7 with 7 mins left to halftime.

Well it must be the night for missed Field Goals as Falcons miss from 35 yards so the score remains 10-7 to the Giants.

A Falcons  gives a turnover to Giants 1st down on the Falcons 34 yard line with 1.34 on the clock. A TD here and halftime will be much more relaxed!

TOUCHDOWN!!!! Extra point added.... Giants lead 17-7. Halftime.

Not a great start to the 2nd half! Falcons score a Touchdown with their first drive! 17-14 now.
Giants go straight back up the other end for a Touchdown 24-14 8.36 left in the 3rd quarter.

Despite The Giants trying their hardest to help Falcons with penalties that drive, they can only manage a field goal. The score is 24-17 now and if The Giants can get a Touchdown on this next drive the odds should certainly be nice and low for a trade out and even green before the tennis starts!

Bish Bosh Bash!!! Have some of that!!! Touchdown!! Perfect timing now I'll green out for the tennis I think :-)

£47.88 Giants
£0.00 Falcons

Giants doing their best to stuff it up so I'm even both sides for  £36.55



New York Giants Win 34-31 in Overtime
Profit: £36.55 Full Color Printing from PsPrint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux