Sunday 22 November 2009

New Orleans Hornets @ Miami Heat

Heat are at home and are favourites. That is a clear indicator for the professional Betfair Trader that you should lump on them! I know as I bought the ebook "Lump on short priced favourites for guaranteed locked in profits!!" ;-)

I guess it may be born from the frustration of waiting for a week with no tennis then not really getting much when it is finally on! Nevermind this is a cert!! :o

Good luck if you're on :-) And Happy Punting

Sorry I forgot... If you want to watch it's here. 

All green and out at 1.14  with the score 57-48 to Heat with seconds remaining in the half. £16.24 on both.


Heat Win (Never in doubt LOL)
Profit: £16.24

1 comment:

  1. Whatworks this is your last comment I will leave. Stop spamming please.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux