Monday 23 November 2009

Real Salt Lake v LA Galaxy

Well I decided to go for this rather than the late NFL game. Over 1.5 goals is always the bet when the odds are this high! Was up to 1.49 but coming in now so I've taken 1.46 (watch it go out again now).

Both previous meetings this year have been over 1.5 with a 2-2 and a 2-0 so I don't really see why the odds for goals are so high. But maybe I'm missing something.

You can see from the picture that Beckham like Cheerleaders as much as we do on this blog so a Galaxy win for me!

1-0 Galaxy!! 40 mins gone. Beckham instrumental in the build up. He not only has an eye for the ladies but an eye for the through ball too.

1-1 After 62 Mins!!!


Over 1.5 Goals Wins
Profit: £102.38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux