Monday 23 November 2009

Novak Djokovic v Nikolay Davydenko



I will stick to my opinion of Djokovic that I mentioned at the draw (read here)

He has had a heck of a lot of good fortune recently and the tournament wins show him in a better light than he's actually been playing. This will be tight but I fancy Davydenko to win. It's just about choosing the right time to get involved.

First blood to Davydenko 2-3*.
Not only does Davydenko hold on to his serve he breaks Djokovic again to win the set 6-3 and gets to serve first in the second.

Davydenko at trading at 1.67 on Betfair now and it's one of those prices that sums up most peoples minds at the moment...... They just don't know what will happen next. Biding my time still.

The Fallen Madonna with The Big Boobies  Thinking about it this may seem a tad random in the greater context of this post if you are reading at a later date so maybe I should explain...... but I won't LOL. I guess you'll just have to ask! :-)
Djokovic gets the 1st break of the second set right at the business end to take a 5*-4 lead. Will he serve it out? Oh here we go trainer for Davy! Fat Tony on the phone!

Djokovic saves a break point to hold and take the 2nd set 6-4. I still fancy Davy to prevail but my cash is staying in my pocket for now. Davy to serve first which becomes an advantage at the business end if they're still level.

Novak gets a break straight off the bat in the deciding set to take a 1*-0 lead. Davy was broken from 40-15 up!
Djokovic saves three BP opportunities to go 4-2* up. Davy running out of time to get back into this. But we may still have another flip flop.

Well I'm in Djokovic to serve it out :O on at 1.12! C'mon Nole!

0-15 !!! Typical
0-30!!! OMG
15-30
15-40 FFS!!!
30-40 ... 2nd serve...
BREAK!!! FFS Djokovic!!!
Great timing by me!! Now break him back!!!
0-15 c'mon... 0-30 Two More!!! ... 2nd serve ... 0-40!!! TAKE IT!!!! ... 2nd serve ... YES!!! Break Back!!

Thank the Lord for that! 6*-5 Serve it out this time please!
Here we go... 0-15! Not again??? ... 2nd serve ... 15-15 Novak looks almost too scared to serve it out! ... 30-15 Great serve that time! ... 2nd serve ... 40-15 ... 1st one please!!! Damn tried to get out at 1.02 and not matched! 40-30 TAKE IT!! .... 2nd serve ... GSM

Djokovic Wins 3-6 6-4 7-5
Profit: £56.66

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux