Wednesday 18 November 2009

Draw for London ATP World Tour Finals


The draw for the group stages has been done Click here for link

It was never going to be easy for anyone I guess but this is what it looks like:

Group A: Federer, Murray, Del Potro, Verdasco
Group B: Nadal, Djokovic, Davydenko, Soderling
Alternate Tsonga

I feel that Federer and Murray should go through from Group A. Del Potro struggling with injury and Verdasco not on form. I expect Tsonga to get at least one match from this group. In Group B, I'm going to go against the ranking here as I actually think Davydenko is favourite for this group. Many will note Djokovic's rich vein of form but I don't see it like that I see him playing OK with a very fortunate draw, or his opponents not taking their chances. So I'm going to plump for Davyenko and Soderling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux