Wednesday 18 November 2009

Slovakia U21 v Croatia U21


Again I know nothing about either team and I'm playing the Over 1.5 goal market blind. 1.4 seems like a good value punt as anything can happen in football. Come on the goals!!

I fancy a Croatia win purely because the babe looks quite hot!! :-)
(I can think of worse reasons for favouring a team!)

The stream I have doesn't seem to be working so I'll let you know when I find one.

 Here's a stream: Click

0-1 Kalinic scores for Croatia in the 28th minute :-)

Half Time and it's still 0-1. The earlier game was the same and finished 0-1 so this one can't do the same surely. Going to hold my position I think. Bring on the goal!!














1-1 after 48 mins
Over 1.5 wins

Profit: £3.80

This match finished 1-2 by the way. So the babe one! Perhaps this is a fool proof strategy I have stumbled across :-)

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of picking your bets by how fit the girls are lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux