Wednesday 18 November 2009

Sorry for the Absence


Hello all sorry for the absence the last couple of days but I took the family away for a couple of days to a friends Log cabin in The Lake District. All very last minute as I got chatting to him about it over a beer after rugby. Anyway he is looking to sell and I said I may be interested so he handed me the keys and said "go take a look". Very nice it was too. It's more luxurious than a lot of houses I've been in with all the mod cons etc. Beautiful setting too, just a shame it always rains up there. It has got me thinking about maybe getting one though. Perhaps somewhere drier for me though and near a beach would be a bonus! Perhaps Norfolk would be nice. So if anyone knows of any log cabins going cheap in Norfolk let me know. Guess I'd better get punting to pay for the thing now! ;-) That could be the next challenge.... £2.00 to a log cabin!

Anyway I was hoping to be able to update the blog when I was up there but never got round to it so here I am.

I notice that Betfair in their infinite wisdom of alienating their customers at every given opportunity are not putting up any markets for this week's Challenger events! God knows why as last year there was very good liquidity considering. So I'll have to look for an angle on something else tomorrow.... I see the darts is on!!

So until tomorrow sleep well or happy punting (depending on what you're doing please don't try both together!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux