Wednesday 18 November 2009

Uruguay v Costa Rica


Quite fancied Uruguay for the win here but I still remember Italia 1990 when Costa Rica beat Scotland and Sweden! LOL So I'm going for my standard Over 1.5 bet. 1.33 seems a reasonable enough price to me!

If the T-shirt in the pic is anything to go by these Costa Rican women have impeccable taste so their team may nick a win ;-)

By the way it's live on Betfair video but if you don't have that there's a stream here

30 mins gone and still 0-0 should have been about 3 by now!

Haftime and it's 0-0! How it's 0-0 I'm not quite sure but hey ho should be goals in the second half. Hopefully early as I fancied Detroit Red Wings in the NHL at 12.30.

Bowie Scores again!!! Put on after 67 mins and goalless he takes just 3 mins to bag a goal for 1-0 Uruguay. Still need another though.

Get In!!!!  1-1 74 mins!!!!

Over 1.5 Wins
Profit: £4.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux