Wednesday 18 November 2009

South Korea v Serbia


I couldn't resist getting involved in this match!  know little about either side, but Serbia qualified ahead of France in their World Cup qualifying group.

The odds of 1.51 on over 1.5 goals is ridiculous for any match with any teams so I have to take those odds.

Good luck if you're joining me! Don't worry I have David Bowie at the ready if needed!

By the way if you want to watch it:

Stream 1
Stream 2

I hope you got on!!!!! 1-0 Already!! YESS!!!!
Sorry that should have been 0-1 to Serbia! Goal after 6 mins I think! 1.51..... LOL

I hope I don't regret the LOL above!
30 mins played still 0-1. Anyone know why they're playing at Craven Cottage?
39 mins gone.... going for a fag so fully expect a second goal and half time when I get back. ;-)

Half time. Disappointing that there's no 2nd goal so I'm laying my stake back out at 1.39. Fully expect the goal to come but this is a marathon not a sprint and there's plenty more to go at.


£0.00 on Under 1.5
£1.14 on Over 1.5

Well that's typical it ends 0-1
No Win :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux