Wednesday 18 November 2009

The Ten by Ten by Ten by Ten Challenge


As noted by some readers of the blog (thanks Rev) I seem to do much better when I have set myself a target and a challenge. I had thought about doing an Advent calendar challenge in December (details to follow nearer the time) but with 12 days left of November, I thought I'd better put them to use.

With no tennis on this week and not a lot next week either it's going to be tough going picking through other sports but I'll give it a crack. So what's the challenge? Well it's starting with £10 (as all good challenges should ;-) ) and the target is £10,000 or to be precise The  10 x 10 x 10 x 10 challenge!! :-)

As you all know by now I work more in percentages than actual amounts and as such I'm always breaking figures down. Hence the 10 x 10 x 10 x 10! Part 1 is £10 to £100 for which  will set a target of 3 days.

So now to scrabbling about for a bet with no tennis..... Todays Target £21.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux