Wednesday 18 November 2009

Algeria v Egypt


Well I never!! I didn't get on at the start but just found this and got on after 5 mins. 1.68 for over 1.5!! Do both these teams play with squirrels up front or something. I'm probably going to regret this as now I'm going to do some research into it after taking the bet!

Well this game looks absolutely mental! Probably should have got on the red card market instead! No goals yet but anything is possible in this match!

30 mins gone and still 0-0. Over 1.5 can be backed at 2.34 now :o

Goal! 1-0 Algeria after 40 mins. Just the threat of going for a fag seemed to do the trick this time! But now I am really going for one :)

70 mins gone and still 1-0. Hmmm there's got to be another goal in this surely! Evens the pair! :-(
May have to get Bowie off the bench ;-)

83 mins and Bowie is on!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyVjdQXNs9s

Bowie didn't work and now I think there may be an error on my screen it says 4 mins added time! Surely they mean 14? Have they not been watching? ANd now the keeper is down for two mins and he still blows after 4 mins added! Scandalous! And yes my pocket is talking!! :-( Oh well £10 reloaded and start again! Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux