Monday 23 November 2009

Rafael Nadal v Robin Soderling

I couldn't make my mind up pre match so I stayed out the whole of the first set. Soderling taking it 6-4. Rafa just doesn't have the power he used too as is clearly shown in the size of his biceps. I wouldn't of course like to comment on any speculation as to the radical change in his physical stature over the last 18 months! However I think the picture here shows all the evidence you need! :-)

Soderling should probably be a lay at the start of the second but I think he may take this in two so will hang fire for now.

Soderling Wins 6-4 6-4 and I won nothing! But at least I lost nothing either! Onwards and upwards we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux