Monday 23 November 2009

Sigma Olomouc v Teplice

Fantastic I've been waiting all week for this fixture!! ;-)
Over 1.5 Goals at 1.45. I don't care what you say that has got to b e taken in any match. I know nothing about either team or indeed about Czech football as a whole. But I do know what a goal is and that is all that matters!

Good luck if you're joining me, happy punting!

Oh great it looks like Betfair aren't putting this in play now!!! FFS why have it on the in play coupon then you morons? No chance to trade out it would seem!! C'mon the goals!

Panic over it's in play now!!

If you need a stream there's one here. 

1-0 24 mins played :-)
2-0 after 27 mins!!!


Over 1.5 Goals Wins
Profit: £143.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux