Wednesday 2 December 2009

Hamburg v Rapid Vienna

No time for a write up I'll explain later just wanted to get the screen shot up!!!



Ok so this bet took literally 10 secs to land I couldn't really understand why my bet was matched as soon as I placed it with it being so large but I'm quite happy it was as no sooner was it done than SUSPENDED flashed across the screen!

The reason why I wanted this bet was because of the Christmas Challenge!! I had discovered earlier that the ADVENT CALENDAR was invented and first printed in Hamburg. So I was looking for any opportunity to take the bet. I would have taken OVER 1.5 from the off but for the horse racing bet. So I decided to go for 1 goal in the second half and the best way to do that was lay 0-0 as it was a goal less 1st half.

Hamburg Won 2-0
Profit: £428.86

2 comments:

  1. like this blog. would like it even more if you could find the time to say how much you are staking each time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fantismo. Glad you like the blog. For future reference if I don't mention my stake then it's "all in" as 99% of my bets are.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux