Wednesday 2 December 2009

Zenit Kazan v CSKA Sofia

Kazan were 1.06 before the start so I was expecting it to be a landslide win. However CSKA took the first set and Kazan took the second. Decided to get on early in the third with Kazan leading 8-7.

Now to find a Christmas link!!

14-9 up now in the 3rd and I'm really struggling to get out of this nobody wants to match my bet!!
Hmmm back to 15-14 now I do hope lack of liquidity comes back to bite me on the bum!!

Well that's the set and I still have half my stake not layed off! Need the first couple of points in the 4th for it to be taken I guess!

Finally green at 5-3 in the 4th but not even green yet!
Moved the last bit up to 1.09 to even it out.
Now £63.73 on Both


Kazan Win 3-1
Profit: £63.73





Not sure what happened here? I did write up what the link was but my edit seems to have vanished! The only thing I could find is that Sofia is twinned with BRUSSELS. Sorry Rev didn't use the Anderlecht tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux