Wednesday 2 December 2009

Levski Sofia v Villareal

Yet another bet involving a team from Sofia. AS I know from the last one there are no links to my Christmas list there!

Anyway the bet is Over 1.5 goals at 1.32. Matched before the start.

The christmas link is ORANGEs apparently the towns economy was based on Orange farming before they started making ceramic tiles! :-) I could have gone for The three Kings too as according to Wikipedia it mean The Kings Town. But I'll save that one.

0-1 at half time. A 2nd by 60 mins is require please as I don't want to miss Nativity running in the 7:20 at Kempton! :-)

I was getting nervous there!!! But 0-2 in the 85th minute!


Over 1.5 Goals Wins
Profit: £329.76

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux