Tuesday 5 January 2010

Alice Cornet v Marina Erakovic

I quite fancied an upset here but I'm going against my initial instinct when the score is 5-4* in the 1st set Erakovic to serve. I just hope Cornet can get a break here and take the 1st set.

My thinking is that even if Erakovic takes the first set from here the market should be high enough to trade out in the 2nd set but a break would give me some lovely green.

And we have a 30-40 from 30-0!! Take It!!! Took the green out at 1.29 on BP rather than wait. But Cornet Broke for the first set. Never mind Green is Good!

£20.33 on Both















Hmmm can't really understand why odds of 1.03 are still available when Cornet is 5-2* up in the 2nd so I'll nick a few extra quid and hope I don't get my fingers burnt!

Erakovic holds for 5*-3 Cornet got to serve it out now then! No French choking please!
Uh oh!! DF brings up 15-30! 30-30 ... MP ... Deuce! ... MP #2 ... GSM

Cornet Wins 6-4 6-3
Profit: £26.52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux