Tuesday 5 January 2010

New Years Resolution!!

Hoping to get a bet on pretty soon with Razzano appealing and the chance of Erakovic with a possible upset but will obviously wait and try and get involved at the business end. However I thought I would share my latest milestone!!

It have now been a non smoker for 96 hours and 24 minutes!!! To be honest though technically I've also been tea total for about 94 hours!! :-)

I forget to mention the suffering I'm going through as a side affect though! Not cravings as such as they go pretty quickly, but the coughing as my lungs clean out the crap and my nose is just streaming which is apparently another sign that my body is repairing itself after over 18 years of abuse!

Perhaps I should use the fags like the guy in the picture to stop the flow from my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux