Tuesday 5 January 2010

Shahar Peer v Magdalena Rybarikova

Back to the tennis now for the rest of the night. I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to sleep?

Anyway Peer has opened up a 5-0* lead in the first set so I'll take the 1.20 on offer. Crazy bet I hear you scream as the set isn't done yet and we have set won odds. But I feel that the price may drop a few more ticks with a break here.

15-40 Impressive stuff from Peer according to the Scoreboard anyway as I have no stream for this LOL 30-40 ... Deuce Perhaps I spoke too soon. Holds though the SB froze. Odds lower already and Rybarikova held????

Peer to serve it out then! Which She does. Set Peer 6-1

Now Rybarikova to serve 1st this set so an early break would be nice. By the way the odds did drop 3 ticks or so like I thought. Now 1.17. 1.16 Now. Mind you she's 1.08 on Bet365.

Hmm what is going on now? Long delay and Bet365 have suspended betting! Well it isn't rain cos the stream for the Pennetta match has bright sunshine!

Back on Rybarikova serving 0-15 ... 0-30 ...  15-40 ... and Break
1-0* Peer leads. Consolidation is the key in WTA though! And what a way to do it with a hold to love.
2-0* Another Break? Yes
3*-0 Great stuff from Peer! Just checked she was 1.70's before the start!
4-0 Holds to 30. Give us a Bagel Shahar!!
5*-0 It's on!! GSM B-A-G-E-L!!!!















Peer Wins 6-1 6-0
Profit: £81.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux