Wednesday 13 January 2010

Kohlschreiber v Bellucci

Well I hope this isn't a sign of things to come as I've already made my first error of the night!! Meant to withdraw down to £1,000 but I've manged to take out £100 too much and left £900! Oh well I've made worse errors let's hope that's the only one tonight!!

Kohlschreiber won the first set 6-4 however neither was holding particularly well so I waited for him to finish his service game before getting involved.

He held for a 6-4 1-0* lead so I lumped on at 1.19. Unfortunately I wasn't quite all matched as he went on to break!!

2*-0 Leaving the bet to run here praying for another hold!! From 40-15 to Deuce!! BP!! What a muppet!! Are they playing on blancmange? Deuce ... GP ... Deuce hang on different score on sb's? It's game though!!!

3-0* Now another break to settle the nerves?

4*-0 Thank you :-) That's me out!!













5-0* Bagel anyone?

Kohlschreiber Wins 6-4 6-1

Profit: £148.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux