Wednesday 13 January 2010

Michael Lammer v Albert Montanes

I know this is perhaps a hasty bet getting in from the off as they quite often go tits up when I do! However even a mug like Montanes shines out as exceptional value here at 1.38! I thought about getting on earlier when he was 1.40 but was too late for that. If Montanes doesn't win this comfortably in 2 he should pack up now! I know he is a mug on hardcourt but Lammer is no star either!!

This is where it is always best to wait for the Mrs to go to bed before punting. She's jabbering away at me and next thing I know Montanes has been Broken!!!

2*-1 Break back please!!! 0-15 ... 0-30 ... 15-30 ... 15-40 ... Take one please!! ... Break!!

2-2* Now hold please Montanes brain fart over I hope!! Holds to 15.

2*-3 Let's have the break now then please Albert! 30-30 get the BP!!! ... 30-40 Take IT!!! ... Deuce! Jeez the Betfair stream is sooo far behind it makes it almost impossible to watch! ... BP #2 ... This time? ... Yes!! Break!!

2-4* Now then consolidate it please Albert!

And all green at 1.11 for £705.72 on both

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux