Wednesday 13 January 2010

Liverpool v Reading

I have safeguarded some of my earlier winnings now by withdrawing £2,500. It still leaves me with a nearly £3,000 bank but it's nice to make a hefty withdrawal too :-) I think after this I may take another £500 or £1,000 too I'll see.

FA Cup 3rd Round Replay. I lost backing Liverpool the first time they met as it ended 1-1. This time I've gone for over 1.5 goals.

Didn't get in from the off though, I waited till 27mins before getting on at 1.44. Just £1,000 stake too. No sense blowing my bank just because the tennis isn't on yet!

Uh oh Torres going off injured!

Reading have had the chances to be fair. Liverpool are not playing well AGAIN!

1-0 Gerrard to the rescue on the stroke of half time!!

This is where it becomes a bit tricky with big bets. Trying to lay off at 1.29 for even green but not been matched yet! Ok all green now!

£111.28 on Both outcomes















1-1 after 90+4 mins!!!

Over 1.5 Goals Wins
Profit: £111.28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux