Sunday 28 February 2010

Loads to catch up on so here goes ...

Been doing a few bets since my last post so thought I'd better get on and update the blog! All done in chronological order from oldest to newest:

Cadiz v Hercules (Football) - Profit: £154.75









Cadiz v Hercules (Football) - Profit: £640.57









Llodra v Benneteau (Tennis) - Profit: £149.44









Aston Villa v Burnley (Football) - Profit: £0.00









Malaga v Espanyol ( Football) - Profit: £804.34










Kerber v Duque Marino (Tennis) - Profit: £1,045.39










Ferrer v Ferrero (Tennis) - Profit: £698.87










Czink v Yan (Tennis) - Profit: £61.50









Cirstea v Fichman (Tennis) - Profit: £582.74









Cornet v Craybas (Tennis) - Profit: £52.54









Cuevas v Daniel (Tennis) - Profit: £765.94









Verdasco v Monaco ( Tennis) - Profit: £95.80









Wales v France (Rugby Union) - Profit: £198.50









Santander v Almeria (Football) - Profit: £25.38









Savchuk v Jidkova (Tennis) - Loss: -£91.95









Gulbis v Karlovic (Tennis) - Profit: £266.63









All in all a good week which resulted in a total profit of £5,740.13 from these. It also tops February's totals up nicely to £6,946.77 and take the profit for 2010 to £24,105.48.

Feel free to continue sending me ridiculous messages anonymously whoever you are!! LOL I do enjoy reading the thories! I've got the number of a good therapist if you want it! :-)

20 comments:

  1. well done 70K an astonishing amount of money made, I am delighted for you

    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolololol Nice touch putting in one small loooser to make it all seem legit! How many big loosers u leave out Lolololol

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way if you are the same anon sending me messages try this:

    www.iamakeyboardwarriorbecauseihaveatinydick.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know what u mean sending u messages, I just think ure posts are a joke. Easy to put up the winners and leave out the loosers. Why don't u put up a pic of ure total betting p&l like most people do? U know why? Because it wud show all ure loosers Lololololol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Just found your blog. Excellent profits and some of he pictures on your posts are great.

    I am adding useful blogs to my blogroll so I am going to add yours.

    Would you consider adding my blog to your blogroll.

    Thanks
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, compliments on your profits so far, well done!!

    I will add your blog to my blogs to follow.

    Cheers,

    RB

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are not the one sending me messages then apologies but what do you mean not posting up my p&l? All the above posts are from my p&l?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 69k ? Not bad i guess. For a parttimer. :D

    (check the right column, I think u made a little mistake)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hohohoho u think everyone is so stupid. If you put up the screenshot of just the one match u can pick and choose which ones you post. If you put a list of all ure bets from the betting history u can't hide the loosers. Lolololol

    Put up a screenshot of ure pl summary from February then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why not just ignore the lunatic? he'll soon get bored and bother someone else. Fair play 70K good results.

    If you are going to post Anonymously, why bother?

    Bloody Keyboard Warriors.

    Good Luck

    SP

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have no problem in posting up screenshots. Thanks for the support though.

    I think that anon obviously doesn't realise that the "list" views of peoples p&l are there because there is an online site that you can enter what you want into thus trying to give them some credibility. What I have posted as in each individual market is not (as far as I am aware)able to be faked by the software. But hey ho. Happy Punting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lololololol Well what a surprise I challenge u to post a list from date1 to date2 so u can't hide any bets but you come up with some lame excuse! Lolololol Just post a summary of ure bets I challenge u.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not saying u fake the screenshots u post but u can pick and choose which one u post. And surprise surprise they all win and u put 1 small loser to make it look good. If u post a screenshot of ure summary u can't hide any bets. Ok maybe u can go and fake them somewhere u seem to know a lot about that Lolololol But I still challenge you to post a list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It wud take u 5 mins to login to Betfair, click on Betting Profit and Loss, click on last 30 days, click on tennis to get the list, make the screenshot and post it on here. So what's the problem? Lolololol Ure dodging around mjust convinces me ure a big fake Lolololol

    ReplyDelete
  15. can you please leave my idol alone?

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. If he does post what u want, do u promise to leave for good to the promised land ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well yes, as he then proves he's honest So I have no problem any more. But at now he seems just one big fraud Lolololool

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi 70K

    I hope you don't mind but I have made a mention to your blog,the excellent results and the attention you have recieved from friendly anonymous commentors.

    Your trading figures have finally inspired me to get my arse into gear and start a small trading diary of my own.

    PS I have added you to my blogroll and wondered if you would consider adding my blog to your blogroll.

    Good luck

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great punts 70k, by the way i am Haile G who followed your Betfair threads, enjoy seeing your still pulling green markets

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux