Sunday 16 January 2011

Football: Pachuca v Toluca

I am reliably informed that Mexican Football is not like grid iron in sombrero's and poncho's but in fact Association football played in Mexico! :-)

I have blindly followed Bruce on the over 1.5 goals market so blame himif it doesn't come in!! LOL

Mind you feel free to praise me if it does! ;-)

Got odds of 1.36 after 15 10 mins or so!

Now that my hard earned is on the line I am beginning to doubt Bruce's knowledge as he informs me that although he has been watching the match he still doesn't know which team is which!!

It's OK panic over! Bruce now knows who is who and also that football was brought to Mexico by miners from that bastion of footballing power .... Cornwall.

So I expect lots of sombrero's, bandits, big moustaches, chillies, tacos, cornish pasties, waves, bullet belts and above all else GOALS!!!

0-0 at half time I think Bowie may get his 1st outing in a long time! He better not be rusty!

OK still 0-0 after 70 we need Bowie!



Dance!! Dance!! Dance!!

Nope even Bowie's magic not working on this festering turd of a match!

Finishes 0-0!! A Bruce induced loss LOL

Over 1.5 Goals Loses
Loss: £57.28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux